Monday, May 29, 2017

May 29th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland

       May 29th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland

                                             What’s It Called?... Cumbernauld

Hello Everyone!

Well we got our moves call on Saturday. Elder Fehoko is leaving me and going to Aberdeen to be a Zone Leader. I’m really sad to see him go but that is where Heavenly Father needs him to be. Elder Richards is my new companion. He was my district leader for 3 transfers when I was in Galashiels. He goes home in July so I will be his last Companion. That also means that I will have one more companion after him. We are going to have a great time together!

Here is how this past week went!
Monday, we helped the Tongan family in the other ward move. They are moving to Paris because the Father’s time is up with the Glasgow Warriors Rugby team and he is going to play rugby in France.

They payed for a taxi so we could get to their house!

After, We went into the city centre so Elder Fehoko could buy a suit.

The famous Duke of Wellington Statue in Royal Exchange Square in Glasgow! There is always a cone on his head. When the Police try to remove the cone, someone comes to put a cone back on his head. It is a tradition!

Tuesday, we had District meeting in Glasgow. We discussed how we need to realize and teach that the Holy Ghost is the true teacher. It was the last District meeting for Elder Carmichael and a lot of other Elders in the other Districts. We gathered together as a Zone and sang our Mission Song, Till the Work is Done!

Elder Fehoko with his Fresh Tongan Style.

In the evening, a member from Livingston Ward, Ann Harrison, with some Returned Missionaries from the Scotland Ireland Mission, took us out to eat at a place called the beefeater. All I can say is that there was a lot of Beef eaten !

Wednesday, we saw John in the evening! He made a deal, that if he fed us that we would have to go to Ward Choir Practice that evening. So we did.

Well the next day I was hit with a really sore throat that made it hard to speak so we did some finding but I had to rest a bit to get better.

Friday I went to Glasgow to see the Doctor because I wasn't getting any better. I got the needed medicine and she told me to rest for the next couple of days so I could get better!

So not much happened after that because I was sick and Elder Fehoko had to pack.

I picked up Elder Richards this morning!

I hope you all have a great week


Elder Joseph Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment