Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland



June 5th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland



Elder Richards Tired after we deep cleaned the Flat

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week!

This week we did a lot of preparing for the start of the new transfer. We compiled and organized a list of almost 500 Potential investigators found within the last 5 years. We also set goals that will help us become effective in our purpose. I hope that the preparation we have done will help us in our finding!

We also did a deep clean of our flat! Having a clean flat can really make the difference!

This past week the weather was not on our side. It poured so much that in less in 5 minutes everything was soaked (trousers, jacket, white shirt, backpack, shoes). We almost got struck by lightning while heading back to our flat! It was the third time i’ve experienced a lightning storm on my mission and this one was the worst.

During our shopping last week, I spotted a find that was like no other. Packs of Oreos that were usually a pound were reduced to 10 pence, and there were 8 of them. It equals to about 4 of the American packs of oreos. So we scored with all of that for 80 pence (around a dollar in USD).





                                               LOOK AT ALL THE OREOS!

Elder Richards and I had Deep fried Pizza and Deep fried Haggis. His first time having both. He told me his Eyes were too big for his stomach!

It was really sad to hear of the attack on London Bridge last week. The second big terrorist act in the United Kingdom in two weeks, the other being the Manchester bombing. I am grateful for the police and royal forces that risk their lives to protect the safety!

Well I am excited for my last two transfers as a Missionary. I hope to do my best until I go home!

I hope you all had a great week and stay safe!
Love,

Elder Joseph Udy




No comments:

Post a Comment