Monday, May 22, 2017

May 22nd 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland

 
May 22nd 2017 Cumbernauld

Hello everyone!

This week we were on exchanges twice this week

Tuesday we were on exchanges with Airdrie and Wednesday we went on Exchanges with the zone leaders in Glasgow!

We saw our investigator, John Livingston , quite a bit this past week. I helped him set up his new router, his printer and his phone. The sort of problems that I love dealing with! He fed us 3 times this past week! He is progressing very well and he comes to church each week!

The rest of the week we spent our time finding!

No too exciting happened this past week

Sorry that is email is sort and lame. We are helping someone move so I'm emailing from an IPad (and I can't access word so that's why this is in the main email)

I hope you all have a great week 

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment