Monday, May 15, 2017

MAY 15th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland



      MAY 15th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week!

This past week has just been crazy. Lots of traveling. I am traveled out.

Monday we went to Glasgow to play basketball and lawn bowling with the Zone. We stayed in Glasgow because we had to travel to Edinburgh the next day.

On tuesday I rode with the Zone Leaders and some other missionaries in the car to Edinburgh for the Scotland West Conference. I really enjoyed President and Sister Donaldson’s instruction on becoming like Jesus Christ. It's important to have that in our mind especially as missionaries because we represent him!

Wednesday we went to the Stake Center in Glasgow to have interviews with President Donaldson. I always enjoy my interviews with President Donaldson. He is a legendary Mission President in my eyes!

Thursday, I had a Doctors appointment in Edinburgh. After that I was just so tired because of all the traveling.

The rest of the week we focused on finding! We found a few potential investigators which is good!

My favorite part of the week would probably be skyping home to my family. It was great to talk with my family. It's so crazy that I will be home in about 3 months!

I’m sorry I didn't have any picture opportunities this week but I’ll try better this week!

I hope you all have a wonderful week

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment