Monday, September 5, 2016

Dumbarton 9/5/2016

This week was really interesting. We didn't have any teaching appointments but a lot happened.

Here is how the week went.

On Monday we went over Sister O'Rawes house. She fed us mac & cheese and chips (french fries). It was really good. We shared a message about prayer afterwards with her. We shared James 1:5 with her about asking God for knowledge and answers then tied it into Moroni 10:3-5 about we can do that!

On Tuesday we went to Glasgow to go on exchanges. I was with Elder Kroes, who is brand new to the mission. He is from Germany. We had a great day of finding!

On Wednesday we had our Glasgow Zone Conference! We received instruction on following the schedule/urgency, the role of the Holy Ghost in Conversion, and having a member present in lessons. I really enjoyed what was said. I had a great interview with President Donaldson. It really motivated me for the rest of the week! I also saw Elder Davis and Elder Van Staden there. They are companions right now. It was great to see them! I got one of my Tartan ties I ordered. The one that came from the Mission home was the Morrison Red tartan!

After Zone Conference, we hurried back for our dinner at the Gallachers.

The rest of the week we spent finding! We really have been focusing now on following the spirit while we find!

During lunch on Friday, I made bread. It turned out well. I made the dough during Lunch and we baked it for Dinner!

Sunday was great. In the evening we went to the Gallachers and we taught them the Restoration, afterwards we discussed their family mission plan!

That was our week. Sorry for such a short email. I hope this week we can see progress!

I hope you all have a great week

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment