Monday, September 26, 2016

Dumbarton 9/26/2016

Hello Family!

This week has been great! We got our Moves Call. I am Moving... I am going to Galashiels which is a area that boarders England. I am going to be with Elder Watson. I served in the same district as him when I was in Sligo. We are White washing Galashiels together. Its going to be fun.

Elder Roylance Is moving as well. He is going to Northern Ireland!

Its going to be a crazy week but here is how my week went last week!

Monday we went to Loch Lomond for a Loch Cruise. Before the Cruise we ate at one of the Best ranked Fish and Chip place in the area. It was so good. The Cruise was great. I will include some pictures in the email. Afterwards we got Deep Fried Mars bars at the same Restaurant. I have to say it, it was really good!

This week we taught a new friend named Martin. We met with him and shared with him the Restoration. The lesson was alright. He isn't interested in joining the church, he says. Hopefully he will see the importance of our message!

On sunday we gave talks. I talked on the Atonement. I love speeching on the Atonement. I feel the spirit so strong when I share my testimony! I am grateful that I was able to speech to the Dumbarton Ward.

That was a basic some up of my week. I don't have that much time to email since I have to pack .
                                                     
                                                               Loch Lommond

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy





No comments:

Post a Comment