Monday, June 19, 2017

June 19th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland



 June 19th 2017 Cumbernauld, Scotland

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful week!

My Left knee is still in the recovery process! I bought a knee brace so hopefully that helps!

In District meeting, I was asked to prepare a short spiritual thought on The role of Charity in Missionary work! I have found it very important that Missionaries develop this attribute in order to successful. Charity is the pure love of Christ. How could we do this work unless we follow after our Master, Jesus Christ. We must love the people as he did. 

We spent most of the time this week working on our list of former investigators and potential investigators! We found a few people in and they told us to try by this week. So hopefully that goes well!

On Thursday, the Rotary Club members that manage the Garden we volunteer at, invited us to dinner at one of the Golf Courses here in Cumbernauld.

Not too much else happened this week except the many times I had to Ice my leg!

We have Scotland South Conference, Interviews, and Exchanges this week so it will be crazy with travel!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,

Elder Joseph Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment