Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3rd 2017 Dumfries Scotland



April 3rd 2017 Dumfries Scotland



Well this is me at an investigators house. It felt good to play the trumpet again!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful week.

General Conference was great once again! I enjoyed listening to our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. His words were short but the Message was deep!

This past week, we had The Scotland West conference. Our Zone, Edinburgh Zone, and Glasgow and Paisley Zone were there.
My favorite instruction from the conference was about the first vision. President and Sister Donaldson taught that it is important to give voice to the Prophet Joseph Smith. We can do that by testifying and reading the account in Joseph Smith History!

After the conference we had interviews with President Donaldson! It was great to be able to speak with him!

The rest of the week we had to do a lot finding. It also wasn't very good weather!

We were able to meet with a new investigator named Gareth McIntyre. He is very into music! He has two fender guitars, a bass electric, 3 keyboards, a organ, a mandolin, and a trumpet. He let us jam out after our lesson. I play New York New York by Frank Sinatra on the trumpet! We taught him twice this past week. We taught him the restoration. He had a lot of good questions!

This week I have really enjoyed studying about the Lord’s mercy. I am grateful for the Lord’s Love and revelation. He has really helped me with big decisions in my life. One lately being what I am going to do when I go home. He has given me a lot of peace and has helped me to know where to go to school at!

I hope you all have a wonderful week

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy
Scotland/Ireland Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment