Monday, April 17, 2017

April 17th 2017 Dumfries Scotland



April 17th 2017 Dumfries Scotland


Me In front of Drumlanrig Castle!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful week!

Well we got moves call and…. I’m moving. I’m moving to Cumbernauld which is East of Glasgow. I’m sad to leave Dumfries. Elder Harvey is moving to Livingston. My companion in Cumbernauld will be Elder Fehoko. I’m pretty sure he is from Tonga. I leave Dumfries Wednesday night and I travel over to Cumbernauld on Thursday morning!

Well this past P-day, John took us to Drumlanrig Castle. It was pretty cool! We couldn't go inside but the view from the outside was amazing!

Here are some pictures!:





On Wednesday we went and volunteered at the British Heart Foundation charity shop!

Also on Wednesday we attended a Passover activity at John’s church. They had a Passover meal and the guy directing the meeting explained each part of the Passover! It was a great time and it was good to speak with people not of our faith!

Sunday was a great service! Elder Harvey and I blessed the sacrament. It was really special to me to do that on a Easter Sunday, remembering the sacrifice and love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

We went to  Sister Irving’s house, a member in the ward for dinner, after church. I found out that she lived in Rochester from ages 4-11!

Other then that we have been just finding this whole week.

Well this week should be interesting because of moves!

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to telling you about my new area next week!

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment