Monday, April 10, 2017

April 10th 2017 Dumfries Scotland


        April 10th 2017 Dumfries Scotland


The Worst thing to happen this morning........

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week!

This week was great! The sun was out and it barely rained this week here in Dumfries! I would say that is a rarity!

Well this week we taught a girl named Tamzin Cook. She was a referral from Church Headquarters! We took a train into a town called Annan where she lives. We didn't know what she looked like and the referral details didn't give a age. So we were assuming a 20-30 year old women. Well we were wrong. She was a 15 year old girl. She is one smart girl. She told us that she wanted to find out God’s true church and to find out if the Book of Mormon was true. We taught her the Restoration. She came in very open so I know that she could feel the spirit testifying of the truth. She said she was willing to be baptized!

We did a lot of street contacting this week. We actually quite a bit if success this week!

On Saturday we went to Turners to do some service. We moved a lot of dirt. I was sore the next day. Anyways, it was their son’s, Matthew, Birthday, so we had dinner there as well!

This past week I got a Glasgow Bible. It’s a bible but all in Glaswegian. It's good stuff!

That’s pretty much what we did this week. A lot of finding!

John is taking us to go to another castle today. I promise I will have pictures next week!

I hope you all have a great week

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment