Monday, January 4, 2016

Cork 1/4/2016



Hello Family,

Happy New Year!!

We finally started pushing through our sicknesses!

On Tuesday, Elder Van Staden and I went to dinner with Brandon Ashcroft (from OKC) at a Chinese buffet for his birthday.

On Thursday, we went to the Ababon family from the Philippines. They fed us a really nice meal for New Year’s Eve! They have 4 children.

On Friday, New Years, we went the Peter’s family house. They fed us some really good Irish breakfast.

On Saturday we got a visit from President and Sister Thompson (From the mission presidency). They were checking up on our health. They also came by because they are planning on splitting our flat because they are trying to get rid of four man flats in mission.

Other than that, we have been trying to power through our sicknesses. I am supposed to have a doctor’s appointment to check up on my low blood pressure.

On Sunday I bore my testimony on the Savior and the Atonement. I shared how He has held me up so much and helped me overcome my weaknesses.

I'm glad everything is going well back home! I enjoy reading your emails each week

I love and miss you!

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy


No comments:

Post a Comment