Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1/3/17



January 3rd 2017 The Great Unknown, Scotland

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

This past week was very slow due to the fact that it was a week starting with Christmas/boxing day and Ending with New Years so people were quite busy!

Kate came to church for the first time since we came here! It was great because now Mark has told us now that he will come to church this coming Sunday!

Elder Watson and I gave talks on Sunday. There were 6 people there including us. It was probably the smallest sacrament meeting I’ve been in.

My talk was about getting to know Jesus Christ. I was really nervous giving that talk especially because there was so few people there.

It is really weird that it is 2017. As Missionaries we call the year that we spend the whole year as Missionaries, The Black Hole Year. A Year where we are preaching the gospel and we aren't at home with our families. 2016 was that year for me. It's hard to believe that I come home in August.

I really look forward to the time I have left as a Missionary. I want to do my best! I know it will be a great year!

I hope you all enjoy this week

Elder Joseph Udy

(I'm sorry my email is so short. My email will be longer next week because we will go back to having 2 hours instead of 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment