Monday, July 3, 2017

July 3rd 2017 Cumbernauld Scotland


July 3rd 2017 Cumbernauld Scotland

 Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful week!

I was looking at my family tree. Its really interesting to see that there are ancestors from each of the areas I’ve served in. Its really cool to see the connection! I bought a Sinclair Hunting Tartan Tie when I went to Rosslyn Chapel earlier in the year. William Sinclair built the chapel. Well I was just looking through my tree and I found him. So that's cool!

Tuesday we had district meeting! We talked about determination and motivation. It can be hard sometimes if you have to do a lot of finding.

On Wednesday, I went on Exchanges with Elder Baklan in Airdrie! It went alright. Basically spent the whole day finding.

We saw John a couple of times this week. We had a very spiritual lesson with him on Baptism. I feel like he is really close!

We received a referral from Church Headquarters, Anthony and Margaret. They have been taught before but they referred themselves. They came to church yesterday, and I believe we are going to see them tonight!

Elder Richards goes home next week which is sad. I will receive my new and last companion next week!

I hope you all have a wonderful week and Happy early 4th of July! 

Love,

Elder Joseph Udy
    

No comments:

Post a Comment